Gold Service evokes the romance of a bygone age and still includes everything you would expect in a contemporary travel experience. From a complimentary welcome reception glass of bubbly, wine, beer of soft drink in the lounge to the linen tablecloths in the dining car, this is adventuring in style!
Gold Service guests can choose from either Twin or Single Sleeper Cabin accommodation.
• By day, the compact Twin Berth Sleeper Cabins offer a comfortable three seater lounge, converting to an upper and lower sleeping berth at night.
• Twin Berth Sleeper Cabins have private en suite facilities with a hide-away compact toilet, wash
• basin and shower.
• Single Berth Sleeper Cabins feature a comfortable lounge chair and foot rest by day and a single level sleeping berth by night.
• Single Cabins are fitted with a wash basin. Showers and toilets are located at either end of the Gold Service carriage.
• Lounge converts to an upper and lower sleeping berth at night (Twin Cabin only)
• Fully serviced with fresh sheets, pillows and quilts
• Complimentary amenities, welcome kit and fresh bath towels are provided
• 3 pin/ 240 volt power point, wardrobes, full length mirror, reading lamp and foldaway table
• Private ensuite in twin cabins featuring compact toilet, wash basin and shower
• Single cabins feature wash basin, with shared toilet and shower facilities located at the end of each carriage
Gold Service Twin Cabin
Gold Service Single Cabin
PLEASE NOTE: THE SINGLE CABINS ARE VERY SMALL AND ONLY PROVIDE ENOUGH SPACE FOR SLEEPING AND SITTING.
SPACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED:
PRE TOUR: 35 PEOPLE
MAIN CONFERENCE: 60 PEOPLE
POST TOUR: 30 PEOPLE