Explore Australia’s spectacular north-west coast on our 10-night luxury Kimberley cruise on an unforgettable journey from Broome to Darwin. Our medical conference session will be combined with daily excursions to world-famous locations including King Georges River, Montgomery Reef, and Mitchell Falls. Expert guides interpret 40,000-year-old rock art and retrace the history of Phillip Parker King who first charted this spectacular coastline almost 200 years ago.
Board a Zodiac and touch the spray from the magnificent King George River and its towering 80-metre twin falls. Join an expert guide to learn about the history of the ancient Wandjina and Gwion Gwion rock paintings. Witness waterfalls cascading off Montgomery Reef as it rises out of the ocean on the ebbing tide, whilst discovering the reef’s diverse marine life.
- Experience the thrill of riding the Horizontal Falls in inflatable Zodiac tender vessels
- Get up close to Montgomery Reef and discover the tidal reef’s diverse marine life
- Experience King George River and 80m tall twin King George Waterfalls
- Cruise the Prince Regent River to the ‘hanging garden’ King Cascades waterfall
- Visit Indigenous rock art galleries and learn about ancient Wandjina and Gwion Gwion art
- Spot native wildlife and birdlife in their natural habitat
- View the Kimberley landscape by air on a scenic helicopter flight to Mitchell Falls (additional cost)
- Enjoy sunset canapes and drinks on the beach as dusk settles over the Kimberley