Dr Neil Peppitt
Dr. Neil Peppitt is currently a Clinical Professor at The University of Sydney School of Dentistry whilst maintaining a Specialist Prosthodontic dental practice in Sydney. His training and practice is in all areas of Prosthodontics; Crown and Bridge, Partial and Full Dentures, Maxillofacial prostheses, Implants and Jaw function and he has run many postgraduate and continuing education courses. He is a clinical consultant to a range of dental companies. He has been involved integrally in the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons and numerous state, federal and international boards and committees.
- Disasters, catastrophes & calamities- medico-legal cases
- TMD for general practitioners: simple diagnoses & treatments
- Facial pain
- Clinical impressions in fixed crown & bridge – common traps and ensuring predictable outcomes
- Consequences of implants in the ageing patient
- The dentists’ role in sleep medicine